Monday, August 4, 2014

Wiggly Eyes and Craft Sticks and Cardstock...Oh My!

One of my favorite things about Back-to-School are the supplies!  I love stocking up on brand-new boxes of crayons, fresh markers, stacks of notebooks and folders, glue...and pencils, pencils, pencils!!!  I fill my cabinets with extra supplies because there will always be a student who doesn't have something he needs, or runs out of pencils by October.  I swear, sometimes I think they eat them when my back is turned!

What about the fun stuff, though?  The glitter glue and sequins and pipe cleaners and feathers that we use throughout the year?  Half of my classroom closet is dedicated to art supplies because I LOVE integrating hands-on crafts whenever I can.  My kiddos love it, too!  The problem is, I always seem to forget about the paper plates or colorful pom poms until the day before I need them, and then I find myself scrambling to get to the Dollar Store/Walmart/Hobby Lobby during 5:00 traffic with three kids in tow (soooooooooooooo not fun!).  I used to have some simple cards that I taped on my door with donation requests, but simplicity doesn't suit me, so I created these cute cards, instead!  I'm going to place them outside my classroom door on the sign-in table at Meet the Teacher.

I also made up a cute little rhyming poster to tape on the wall, and some thank you cards so I don't forget to be show my gratitude in the hustle and bustle of back-to-school activities.  Please download and share with colleagues, friends, family, etc.!  Hope you enjoy them!

Back-to-School Donation Bundle***

***The link has expired!  Please check my TPT store to purchase a copy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment