Sunday, August 24, 2014

Science Rocks!

I freaking love science!  I love learning about it, and I especially love teaching it.  My students' reactions are priceless when they complete an experiment and finally get it!

I also love reading aloud picture books to my kiddos.  I love watching their faces as I give the characters a voice. I love hearing them laugh at the funny part.  I love when they sigh or groan or squeal...anything that tells me they are just LOVING this story!

One of my teammates showed me the picture book On a Beam of Light: A Story of Albert Einstein by Jennifer Berne, and it totally inspired me to create a bundle of activities based on the nature of science.  Not only is there a mini-lesson based on the book, but there are WAY CUTE scientific processes posters and vocabulary cards, interactive materials for scientific processes and the scientific method, and an assessment on the scientific method (with an answer key, of course!).

I knocked this one out in a week because I am so SUPER excited to teach it next week!  I definitely wanted to offer it up on the blog as a freebie before the first day of school.  I hope you enjoy it and share it with colleagues and friends!

Happy experimenting!!!!

The Nature of Science Bundle***

***The freebie link has expired, but you can still get your copy from my TPT store!  Happy teaching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment