Thursday, August 21, 2014

That Time of Year

I am so tired, I could swear my eyelids are made of sandpaper.  It's Work Week, and I am frantically trying to get my classroom ready for the first day of school - posters hung, plans written, copies made, supplies organized...  I know you can all relate!  My children don't seem to realize that Mommy is no longer on vacation.  They still want to stay up late watching movies, and sleep in.  Not to mention that despite my exhaustion, my body isn't ready to call it quits until after ten o'clock.  I've confused it with 5:30 a.m. alarms and 3 regularly-scheduled meals a day.  It's that time of year!

I've had today's creation on my mind for the last couple of weeks.  Lazing around in bed after 8 am (as the back-to-school countdown begins) will do that!  I wanted a go-to bundle of miniature anchor charts to use in my students' folders and interactive notebooks.  I love when my students have valuable resources at their fingertips - it makes my life so much easier!  I am also the collaborative teacher for my grade level, so I have several students whose IEP requires these resources to be on hand at all times. 

I created this bundle with every chart I could think of (after hours of working in my classroom, so forgive me if I've left out a few!).  I plan on placing some in interactive math folders for all-year use, and others I will shrink and glue into interactive notebooks during that unit of study.  I will be updating the file when I realize I've forgotten something (which you can bet your STAAR scores will happen more than once)!  So follow me on the blog and on TPT to get notification updates!  Enjoy!!!

Math Mini-Anchor Charts***

***The freebie link has expired, but you can still get a copy in my TPT store!  Happy teaching!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment