Monday, July 7, 2014

I Love a Good Novel Study!

Wow, it's been a busy week!  Between photo sessions and bookings, editing, pool time with the girls, swim team, yard work, installing a storm door, the gym, and testing out my new BBQ grill, I decided to take a break from curriculum.  But I'm back with another freebie!

I LOVE novel studies!  In my opinion, they offer so much more depth than stories in the anthology.  I've spent years collecting class sets of novels that I love so that I can share them with my students.  Tuck Everlasting is one of my very favorite novels to teach!  I'm a reader who likes language (my favorite author is Stephen King), and it has some serious imagery and symbolism!  I can't wait to share this novel with my upcoming group of kiddos!!!

Click here*** to download my novel study bundle for Tuck Everlasting.  And if you are a teacher who loves novel studies as much as I do, click on the link in the sidebar to my TPT store.  I have lots of others available there.  Some of the goodies you will find are activities for Miss Daisy is Crazy, The Tale of DespereauxDear Mr. Henshaw, The Landry News, Al Capone Does My Shirts, and Because of Winn-Dixie.  I also have genre studies available, as well as an author study on Patricia Polacco.  Hope you enjoy!

***The link has expired!  Please click on the link to my TPT online store to purchase a copy of the Tuck Everlasting novel study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment