Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I Spy Sight Words!

I apologize that it's been a while since my last post!  My photography life has taken over the last several weeks with sessions and editing, but I'm not complaining.  I don't know what I enjoy more - creating lessons or creating images.  I suppose it would have to be whichever I'm working on when you ask me!  Hop on over to my photography page on FB to see what I've been up to!  Just click on the link in the side bar.

Here's a sneak peek of a session that I had with my own baby while we were on vacation at the beach!

This was my first time shooting at the beach, and I must say, I LOVED it!  I wish I lived closer!

Since it's been a while, I decided to post multiple freebies today.  I worked on these bundles a couple of weeks ago (between sessions and editing).  Although I currently teach 5th grade, I've spent most of my teaching career in 2nd, so I know the value of learning those sight words!  Today's bundles include grade-level appropriate flash cards using Dolch sight words, and various activities for stations or group work.  Feel free to download as many of the bundles as you can use in your classroom!  They can be great for intervention and enrichment!

Sight Words & Activities - Pre-K/Kinder***
Sight Words & Activities - 1st Grade***
Sight Words & Activities - 2nd Grade***
Sight Words & Activities - 3rd Grade***

Enjoy!  And be on the lookout out in the next few days for high-frequency vocabulary freebies for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades!

***The link has expired!  Please click on the link in the sidebar to my TPT store to get your copy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment